G.D.P.R - General Data Protection Regulation
I. General provisions.
II. Processed data.
Our company does not store your data in any form.
III. Your rights.
1. In the event that you find on our website, personal data related to you or your company and for which you have not expressed your agreement in any way, you have the right to ask us to delete them via the contact form, and our team of moderators will follow up on your request after a preliminary analysis of the information provided of you and the contested ones;
2. Octavic PTS SRL may request additional information necessary to confirm your identity or your company`s before giving you access to the data that you claim is yours or act in connection with the exercise of your aforementioned rights. The data that you will offer for the additional checkup will not be stored by us and it will not be used in any way in the future.
3. Please note that, in justified cases, the law allows Octavic PTS SRL to refuse to act according to the above requests, in which case Octavic PTS SRL will offer you a written explanation of this refusal;
4. Also, you also have the right to file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority of Processing of Personal Data, at the address:. G-ral Gheorghe Magheru 28-30 boulevard, sector 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, Romania, telephone: (+40) 318.059.211 (with applicable tariff according to your carrier's pricing policies), e-mail: email@example.com;
5. You can make the above requests regarding your rights by contacting Octavic PTS SRL. Contact details are provided in the “Call us”.
IV. Automatically collected non-personal data
When you access our web pages, we may automatically collect (not by registration) non-personal (for example: type of internet browser and operating system used, domain name, the web page you came from, the number of visits, the average time spent on the site, the pages viewed). We may use this data to monitor the attractiveness of our pages and to improve their performance or content.
V. Information published on our page.
All data found on our web page is public. Offensive or inappropriate content can, and it is recommended to be reported, and a moderation team will take care of this. This content is reported using the contact form.
VI. Information automatically stored on your computer.
When you view our web page, we may store some data on your computer in the form of a “cookie“, to automatically recognize your computer on your next visit. If you still do not want to receive cookies, you can do this by configuring your internet browser so that you delete all cookies on the central unit of the computer, block them or receive a warning before they are saved.
VII. Contact regarding the processing and protection of personal data.
If you have any questions or requests regarding your rights described above, please contact us:
Our headquarters address: Oradea, Colinelor street, no. 70A, Bihor County, registered at the Office Trade at the Oradea Courthouse under no. J05/1285/2016, with a unique registration code 36235547.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correspondence address: Oradea, Colinelor street, no. 70A, Bihor County, postal code: 410156.
For more informations about the General Data Protection Regulation, you can access the European Union`s official GDPR page.